Unbelievable aerotube flight: where and how to order
Aero tubs have recently gained popularity. This is not surprising: this kind of leisure is suitable for all categories of people. You can go there with your family or the other half. This attraction will be an excellent choice for holidays and training. However, when the question arises where exactly to go to experience free-fall, people are often lost.
One of the institutions with wind tunnels is the entertainment center "Aerodynamics". The institution was opened only a couple of years ago, but very quickly won the love of visitors. A large number of positive reviews only confirms this.
Characteristics of the aero tub
The company uses an advanced system called "Tornado" for flying. The rig has a diameter of 2.5 meters and a flight height of 8 meters. It meets all safety requirements. The speed of the air mass in the tube can reach 250 km/h.
Its shell is made of durable and maximally transparent glass, so you don't have to worry about the quality of your pictures. The construction itself is of the closed type. Regardless of the weather outside, it will be comfortable to be in.
The cost of the flight depends on the age of the visitor and his level of training: there are tickets for children, adults (beginners) and professional athletes. On weekends the price is higher.
It is much more advantageous to take advantage of package offers. They include not only the flight in the hot air tube, but also other attractions: car and flight simulators, shooting gallery, virtual reality and laser quest. On them there is an opportunity to go separately. And of the ready-made options you can use the following:
- Dynamic Entertainment (for those over 18 years of age). This includes 4 flights in an aerotube (8 minutes) and any 2 of the attraction. The offer will cost you 5500 rubles.
- A perfect date (for 2 participants). The 6 flights will last 12 minutes. You also get the opportunity to take advantage of 4 attractions. The price is 6900 rubles.
- Regular Superhero Day (for kids). When choosing this option your child will spend 4 flights of 2 minutes each and have fun on 4 attractions. It will cost 4800 rubles.
- Super family (for children and parents). The option is suitable for those who want to spend a pleasant time on weekdays. You will be able to fly in an aerotube 6 times for 2 minutes each. Air and car simulators will also be waiting for you. The cost of the offer is 5500 rubles.
- Magic Flight (for children). This option also includes 6 flights of 2 minutes each. Each of them will take place in ultraviolet light. It is a magnificent sight! It will cost you 5,800 rubles.
- I want to become an athlete. Here you will not only get the opportunity to fly (15 minutes, 7 sessions), but also take a course with theory. After its passage you will become a real athlete. And it's only for 8500 rubles.
You can also give a certificate for a visit to the entertainment center to your friends.
If you decide to go to Aerodynamics, you need to do the following:
- Book your flight at +7 (495) 991-61-88.
- Come to the center half an hour before your session begins.
- Fill out the questionnaire.
- Put your equipment on.
- Take a briefing.
How to get there
The sports and entertainment complex is located at Moscow, 47 km of the Moscow Ring Road, blvd. 7. The most convenient way to get there is to take a free bus, which runs from Yugo-Zapadnaya metro station from the stop "Academy under the President of the Russian Federation". The trip takes an average of 10 minutes. Shuttles go in both directions.
The entertainment center is open 7 days a week from 10:00 to 22:00. Don't forget to book a session before you go! Have a great flight!