Kayaking is a self-guided trip in a plastic, two-seater boat between islands and trees growing right out of the water.
A great opportunity to master a new mode of transport - kayak. The simple route takes you through a flooded forest and crystal clear water. At the end of the route you will see an amazing spectacle - a magical pool with a crevice, from which many bubbles rise. A big plus of this excursion is that it's only a 15-minute drive to the site!
It's not at all difficult to operate a kayak, but after a few hours of paddling and staying in the same position all the time, your back, arms and abs get tired. Kayaking in Krabi is very rewarding. This kind of adventure is all about the perks.
- 08:30 09:00- Transfer from the hotel
- 09:15 - Arrival at the pier
- 09:30 - Short briefing; issuance of equipment
- 10:00 - kayaking through the flooded forest with a guide; swimming in the crystal clear lagoon
- 11:30 Transfer to the hotel
The price includes:
- Transfer from / to the hotel
- Equipment rental (kayak)
- Drinking Water
- Accident insurance
- Guide services
What to take with you:
- Waterproof bag
- Beach towel
To book a kayak tour through the flooded forest, click here https://krabiguiding.com/excursions/kayaking-through-a-flooded-forest